Monday, December 12, 2005

Nov/Dec Mega issue is posted


Hi Milcers,

The Nov/Dec mega issue is posted.

Log into MILCERS, scroll down to the right side and you'll see
a cover that looks like the one on the left.

We have a new easy-to-remember URL for the milcer's forum. The URL is in the newsletter.

I've also included a URL in the newsletter for you to give me private feedback on this issue. I want to know your thoughts. Does it help
you or not?

As far as the blog goes, we're going to re-design it when we get a
chance.

In this issue I talk about how to give yourselsf a big raise in 2006.
And my own personal plans. Along with that, I talk about my
opinion on "businesses-in-a-box." This is a hot topic right now in
many ways.

I'm dating my age. But a number of years ago Meatloaf had that
song (playing on the Dr. Pepper commercials in the U.S. right now)...
"I would do anything for love but I can't do that."

That's my feelings on bizops in a box. But I talk about the issue and
ask for your feedback and opinions.

The newsletter will go off to press tomorrow. It'll take about a week
to print then a week or so to arrive to you in the mail.

Marlon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home