Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Jingle Songs To Make national CBS news

Hi Milcers,

According to the latest communication we've had,
national CBS news plans to use our jingle songs
in and out of commercial breaks and also give out
our URL.

I'll announce further news when I get it.

For $200-$300 in press release costs, we've gotten
a LOT of bang for our buck. The national Fox News
coverage from NY looks hopeful.

I think they want to have Matt on live. They're trying
to work it out. For those of you who don't know, Matt
is my audio/video guy. Well, he does that and a lot
more. Lisa, Matt, Cory, Tom -- our team is doing good!

So I talked to my friend Marc Harty. Marc used his press
release strategy to get 20,000 backlinks to a site by a
popular teacher of Internet marketing.

I'm going to have Marc help us on our seo stuff also.
Marc is sending me his pr course that tells how to use
press releases to boost your seo results dramatically.
I'll let you know what I think about it.

My friend Dave Fry got some great results last
week using pressequalizer by Jeff Alderson. He
also uses prweb.

For $30 you can put out a press release with PR
Web that can get your press release into the RSS
feeds on sites.

That's a great expenditure of money right now. I
just wonder how long before it's used so much
it loses effectiveness?

I'm liking what we're doing to obtain national
publicity the goold ol' fashioned route.

Marlon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home