Saturday, March 04, 2006

Update on March Newsletter + 6 month bonus

Hi,

1. We'll be late with the March newsletter because I'm putting my staff's energy
into the March 14 teleconference mystery event.

2. The 6 month bonus is written as I've said before. It just needs some finishing
touches. I thought we'd get to it last week. But I got distracted on the March 14
project. It'll come soon. Whew!

POSTING IN THE FORUM

Take advantage of the Friday forum....you can post questions there ANY TIME.
I only answer on weekends.

Have the last several issues helped you find a target market? If you're still
struggling with that, AFTER you read the issues and follow the instructions,
post whatever problems or issues you have with finding your target market
in the forum.

Marlon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home